So I’m back with a little list, we all know how much I love those. This time, I’ve compiled a couple of my favourite must-have jumpers for this coming winter.
And since I am a hardcore winter weather fan, I thought I’d get you all prepared to be wrapped up all cosy but stylish at the same time! While I’m waiting for it to start snowing here in Scotland, in the mean time we can stock up on the cosy clothes that are on offer this season. There is nothing like feeling prepared!
So without any further or do, here are my top 15 picks of jumpers for Winter 2016, from ruffles and prints to high necks and wide sleeves. I hope lust after all them as much as I have!
Let me know which is your favourite in the comments below.
- Ruffles have seriously made their mark in the fashion world this year, perhaps thanks to Beyonce prancing around in a canary yellow Roberto Cavalli dress in her visual album, released this summer. Since then, frills and ruffles are all the rage, adding a simple touch of elegance and difference to an outfit, making it that bit easier to dress up your overall look while barely trying. Topshop’s Ruffle Yoke Jumper, £42.
- This ASOS x WAH LONDON collaboration was made with cosy winter nights in mind. The grey with a pop of embroidered red is that piece of light knitwear you have been missing from your wardrobe all this time. ASOS x WAH LONDON’s Funnel Neck Sweat With Varsity Badge, £38.
- You can always rely on high street heaven retailer, ZARA, to ensure that your new jumper doesn’t make you look frumpy and miserable. Instead, this jumper ensures that you would be catwalk ready while walking through the icy streets of Scotland. ZARA High Neck Sweater, £25.99
- This H&M Cashmere jumper brings all kinds of casual yet sleek and stylish elements to your outfit with its fine detail of frills as well as a sophisticated splash of charcoal to your look. This jumper can be dressed up with a dark pair of denim jeans and a pair of deep red heeled boots you can find here from Topshop. H&M’s Fine Knit Cashmere Jumper, £69.99
- Grey is one of the easiest colours to work with when it comes to outfit building. This Zelena V Neck is the perfect jumper to combine with another huge trend of 2016, the choker. A studded choker from Topshop adds the perfect amount of rock and roll to this outfit, ensuring that your look isn’t too dull. Y.A.S’ Zelena V Neck Jumper, £35
- Dusty Pink is going to be one of the biggest colour schemes to hit the shops in the upcoming year that is, 2017. So why not be ahead of the game with this John Lewis Blouson Sleeve Jumper at £44?
- These trumpet sleeves are all the rage at the moment, and with a monochrome stripe to add to this jumper, your outfit could never really go wrong thanks to this piece. This jumper is a true staple to your wardrobe. Topshop’s Wide Jumper, £34
- This Sweatshirt brings in the huge trend that dominated 2016, band tee’s. This combines the rock chic trend with comfort and cosiness for this winter. H&M’s Led Zeppelin Sweatshirt, £29.99
- This jumper is truly the pop of colour that you need to brighten up the darker nights that winter brings us. Orange is a great shade to experiment with, if you aren’t sure about bold statement colours, if they make you feel a bit nervous. This pullover is the perfect pick for you, to slowly introduce some variety to your wardrobe. River Island’s Grey and Orange Crop Jumper, £30
- Textured, Lemongrass-coloured, and cropped is all there is to say about this high neck. This jumper is a steal at £40 from ASOS, as it is a timeless classic, when it comes to knitwear. This is what you’ve been looking for. Native Youth’s ASOS High Neck Boxy Jumper, £40
- Prints are something that most people discard when it comes to clothing as they are too out-there and daring. However, this geometric jumper might just be able to persuade you otherwise, with thanks to its bold pink statement. Topshop’s Geometric Print Jumper, £32
- This jumper has lounging around the house all day, written all over it. The light beige undertones and trumpet sleeves just scream leisure and relaxation, which, of course, is what the Christmas holidays are all about.Fashion Union’s ASOS High Neck Wide Arm Jumper, £25
- River Island always seem to be able to deliver on both the bargain and bold fashion levels.This patchwork roll neck is the perfect jumper to pair with a hot chocolate on your sofa in front of your Christmas tree, with a good Christmas classic playing on the TV. However, if you didnt want to just wear this as loungewear, pair it with a long silver necklace and you’re good to go. River Island’s Grey Block Roll Neck, £38
- With this H&M Knitted Jumper, you are given the choice to dress this item up for a night out with light denim and black oxtail heeled boots, or instead match this jumper with a pair of black leggings and call it a day. Either way, this will look great for any occasion. H&M’s Knitted Grey Jumper, £24.99
- ZARA’s Wool Sweater is pure winter editorial, all that you could really ask for when it comes to knitwear. The highstreet giant is bringing high fashion to your wardrobe with this layered charcoal piece. ZARA’s Studio Wool Sweater with Raised Collar, £69.99
I hope you love these winter picks as much as I do!
I am so glad that it is finally socially acceptable to be talking about winter, presents, Christmas and stocking up on all the cosy clothes we can before the snow starts.
See you on the next one,